Our company first started in 1957 by Dimitrios Kalkantzakos in Avyssinias Square, Monastiraki, with some antiques and auctions from the army, the government and the gendarmerie.
Over the years our family was picking up with big effort a geat collection of antiques. This resulted father Gerasimos and grandson Dimitrios Vrettos to create a shop exclusively with antique character including all kinds of antiques and collectible artworks.
- 51-52, Avissinias Sq., Monastiraki, Athens V T: +30 210 3214 407
- 9, Navarchou Apostoli St., Psiri Sq., Athens V T: +30 215 5012 700
- 14, Arionos St., Psiri Sq.